<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just when you think you've smelled the most horrible smells at the sewer plant, a new, even more horrifying smell happens.
























Bell-shaped pit.

I was sitting inside the pit trying to dig the last dirt out from the bottom sides, and the nasty stench caught me off guards. It was like Maggie Gallagher had just pooped on me.




















My hard hat does not protect against smells.

In the evening I sat on Forrest's roof and took pictures while he played guitar and sang.

























Pretty clouds.

It seems like we are having an early monsoon, with the clouds rolling in and sprinkles. Since I live in the desert, that is a good thing.
























Forrest plays the guitar.

In an hour I'm off to visit with Ray and Cobban. Pool time!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus