<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

At Doctor Fred's office for my annual physical. The physician's assistant was pleased to see I have lost 20 pounds and noted that my blood pressure had improved. I asked Dr. Fred to look and see what I weighed when I first went to him. In 1996, I was 160 pounds.

Holy emaciated crap! MidLifeCrisis2009 Homer is now at 193-195 lbs, depending on which scale I get on. I cannot imagine being 33 pounds skinnier- there wouldn't be anything left of me.

So we talked about optimal weight and 185 seems like the proper goal.

And in other news, I'm driving up to Phoenix to get Forrest at the airort- he has been gone for a month. Looking forward to seeing my buddy and showing him the big surprise.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus