<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 13, 2009

At the gym I saw the hot Middle Eastern man. I wonder if he is ancestry is Iranian? I note that many of the men protesting the faked election results in Iran are very attractive.

I have been watching carefully what I eat, no alcohol, and going to the gym regularly these last few weeks, along with working out on the dig. In the last month I have gone from 216 pounds to 206 pounds. I had to use the next hole for my belt and certain clothes are no longer tight. According to the Body Mass Index, I am still overweight and frankly, I can see a few places where some more weight can come off. My initial goal is to get down to 195 and see what happens.

Starting to lift weights again, after so many years, is a little scary. Luckily, Abe has offered to show me what to do and I have a dandy book with pictures of menz who don't look like me, but are shown lifting weights correctly, so I won't injure myself. Not sure exactly what my overall goals will be. I have noticed that I have more energy and that my stomach doesn't look as huge as it was a month ago. Yeah for me!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus