<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 30, 2009

So I didn't go to Canada and someone went ballistic and really, you can only take so much and those who are in the know, they know this has been going on for a while. Cryptic, yes, but it isn't fair to detail just my side of the story. But, yes, I wish him all the happiness in the world, a world that will not include me in any way or form because I don't care to be a part of it.

Yesterday I went to my barber Paul, who makes me look handsome, and he did so. Afterward I visited at the Sandy/Mark/Zane/Martha household and Zane helpfully told me that I had a comb-over. I ran to the bathroom to verify that he was wrong. I report back to you that no, I do not have a comb-over and request that if I ever do you just put me out of my misery.

I am still gainfully employed and if my company gets one of the proposals I am working on, will continue to be employed. I completed one of the proposals yesterday and another will be finished early next week, and no, I am not lying about that, in case that certain someone happens to read my blog, which turns six-years-old tomorrow.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus