<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 14, 2009

Forrest finally convinced his buddy Jason to visit Tucson again. I took them to a new Indian restaurant that Brady had taken me to lunch a while back. The restaurant serves non-standard dishes- things you don't see at the other Indian restaurants here.
























Forrest amid the flowers.


It was nice to sit around and talk with Jason, I especially like his sense of humor.
























Homer and Jason.

Afterwards we hung out with Mark, Sandy, and Zane- but by 9 o'clock I was half asleep (I got up at 3:45 AM to get ready for work). Luckily, the start time for the dig is changing to 6:00 AM, so I will be able to get an extra half hour of sleep in the morning.

Next up, lemon cake with lemon curd filling and lemon buttercream frosting!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus