<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last year Patrick, Brady, Forrest, and I had our pictures taken for the Tucson Portrait Project. The artists have picked the 6,000 or so portraits that appear on the four panels, and Brady was excited to discover that all four of us made the cut. You can see my picture by typing my name into the "Find Yourself" part of the website.

Today I spent a lot of time digging pits at the smelly sewer plant, working with Jim W., who I can sometimes make laugh by saying stupid things, like whether his friend is cute or not. He reads my blog, and I told him I would say something about him. Jim is one of the reasons I like working at the sewer plant, other than the exciting smells.

Saw District 9 with Brady tonight. Awesome movie.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus