<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 21, 2009

I spent the weekend in an anti-histamine haze. My eyes and nose red and swollen.
























I look/feel like hell.

The highlight was a little gathering at Sandy/Mark/Zane's house, where a nice birthday cake was awaiting me, as were many of my closest friends.

























Sandy cuts the cake.

The low point was being stood up by someone who I am sure had many relevant reasons for doing so, none of which were spoken to me or related in an email, so I will not know them. Nor do I care to learn them at this point. Two strikes and you are out.

Driving down to the mission site in a few moments. Pollen awaits me and my nose tickles just thinking about it.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus