<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A five coyote day at work. I saw the first three out of the corner of my eye, and grabbed my camera.
























This was actually the last one to walk by.

They all look very healthy and happy, strolling along as they head to who knows where.
























At about 9:30 AM.

I've been researching an interesting story, a pair of women who married in Nevada in 1877. Some of it has been known, but I am filling in a lot of details, tracing the women from birth to death.

I showed my mother the draft manuscript, which I'll be letting sit down until I get some additional information. She read it and I could tell it bothered her. "Why are you doing this?" she asked.

For whatever reason, lesbianism really bothers my mother. For example, she refuses to believe that Aunt Bessie was a lesbian (she was in the army, had a special female friend, and told my sister that she didn't have to get married to a man). I guess some things are difficult for her to reconcile in her head.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus