<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 18, 2010

As summer is just getting started my backyard is lush with wildflowers. I counted 24 different varieties of flowering plants on Friday night. My mother liked to go out and look for new ones every day.
























Penstemon and aloe.

Mummy left yesterday and is safely back in Michigan. I am guessing she is glad to be home to see my sisters and brother, her dogs, and cats.
























Brittlebush.

The house is quiet. I spent the morning sorting through a closet and selecting things to get rid of. The amount of dust and cat hair floating around my house is pretty gross right now- with the spring winds and cats shedding. So I am also doing spring cleaning. Who wants to help?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus