<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Well I was sitting at my desk working on a family history sketch and suddenly things started shaking. There were vague rattling noises and the pictures were wiggling. I called out to Mummy, "We are having an earthquake!" And she said, "Yes, I can feel it!" More stuff was moving around- the bicycle helmet hanging on my bike swaying back and forth.

Very interesting. Of course by the time I realized what had happened it was over. I felt slightly weird- excited and queasy. Of course I immediately put on Facebook, "We are having an earthquake!" The next door neighbor asked me if I had felt it. Mummy said, 'Well I don't think I would want to be in a bigger one" and I would have to agree with her.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus