<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Patrick's new pool was very nice to sit in when it was 105 degrees yesterday.



















Patrick.


He invited me over for a dip, which was nice was I was busy sitting at home feeling dull and listless.
























No longer listless.

Patrick had a bunch of pretty light shades to put up, so I used what little Gay Decorating Genes that I have to pick out colors.
























Patrick installing shades.

They light up his new patio nicely.



















Pretty!

I had some beers and sat in his hammock, after which we had beans and rice and a store-bought coconut cream pie (I know, but there wasn't time to make one from scratch).
























Hammock!

We then watched Thoroughly Modern Millie on the telly (Patrick's favorite movie), which made me laugh at appropriate moments and wonder why Carol Channing always looked like she was 80 way back in 1967.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus