<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 12, 2010

The fucking heat is making me cranky. I am sitting at my desk and the sweat is running down my legs. I read about yet another Republican politician telling me I should be treated with dignity, moments after she states that we are not equal to straight people.

For some reason I became especially outraged when women are homophobes. What the fuck is wrong with these women?

Maggie Gallagher is just plain fucked up. She got knocked up and the semen donor wouldn't marry her (I understand why), so she is forever pissed off about it. So she thinks that children should only have straight parents. Yes, her logic is flawful. Plus, there is the piles of money she gets dragging herself around the country making her mental problems our problems.

Linda Lingle, the governor of Hawaii, is twice divorced and has a total Lebanese hairdon't. She has future political aspirations, I am sure, and has decided that equating faggots to cousin-fuckers is the way to score some votes. Except you can marry your first cousin in Hawaii (and in the old Hawaiian royal family, brother-sister marriage took place). Total lesbian vibes on that woman.

And Stepford wife Melinda Fredricks says basically that homos are subhuman, but should be treated with some sort of mythical dignity that doesn't allow us any equal civil rights, because children must never, ever think we are equal to straight folks. Help's that her husband is the newspaper publisher so she gets some low-hitting puff piece written about her. Bitch. That pink ensemble she is wearing looks like shit.

Really, the heat is making me sooooo cranky. Don't get me started on Jan Brewer.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus