<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sam, you were an awesome man. I wish you knew how much I admired your wit and charm, the brilliant writing on your blog.

















Sam, San Rafael Valley, 2003

He was the first blogger I was to meet in person. I think it was May or June of 2003 and I was stopped at a stoplight downtown and this incredibly cute guy walked in front of my car and LOOKED at me. He had that kind of magic. On a picnic out at the San Rafael Valley he told me about this guy he had met, Jeff, and that was his first love. Two months ago I had the privilege of meeting Greg, his second love. Sam certainly knew how to pick fine men.

A month ago he mentioned that he wished he knew where the Storicks family had come from so I researched his family tree and send him information tracing them back to a guy named Henry, born in Bavaria in 1819. He was really excited by that. I'm glad I was able to do that for him.

So long buddy, I will miss you.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus