<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So the last few days I have been pretty down. It is hard for me to think about Sam being gone. When I hugged him goodbye in May I said to him, "Come visit Tucson," and he said, 'I'm going to."

Little things bring him to mind, a television show about airline employees. I miss trading emails with him. And yet I know that those who knew him better and loved him are suffering a million times more.

And then I see that nasty Maggie Gallagher yapping about how gay people can't have real families because she gets to decide what's what. It makes me seethe. What does that money-grubbing whore know about our families? My guess, she's just miserable because no one has ever really loved her.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus