<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 16, 2010

By the time a bunch of old straight men decide I can get married, perhaps I will actually have a boyfriend.

I took vacation hours because I was in a bad mood and came home and did yardwork because if you are already cranky, why not do something you don't enjoy. My gardening gloves had cactus spines (ouch) and I couldn't figure out out how to wind the plastic thread on the new weed whacker, so by the time I was done I was even more crankier.

And then I learn that gays and lesbians have to wait even longer to get married because fucking bigots think we will somehow prevent straight men from inseminating straight women if homos get married.

Now I am not a lawyer or a judge, but I can see that this particular argument is: 1). totally fucktarded and 2). even more fucktarded. And if some fucking judge cannot see this, then maybe they should drag their asses back to law school for some of that education stuff.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus