<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2010

So fucking hot out at the dig site and of course it is near one of the sewage plants so I got to try out some new, disgusting smells.

I was off working by myself so there was plenty of time to think things over. I thought a lot about Sam, remembering the good things about him. His charm, the sly smile, his enthusiasm for certain things (once, obsessing over McNuggets). My heart aches for his partner Greg.

And then I thought about that nasty Maggie Gallagher, trying to understand why she hates us homos so fucking much. I hypothesized about various scenarios, as a scientist is apt to do. My guess, the man who knocked her up and wouldn't marry her was gay. Maybe she was his fag-hag? I wish a reporter would ask her these exact questions (maybe throwing in, "So when your bastard child was born, did your parents hate you?" Note, my father was a bastard child, so I know that can fuck you up pretty bad).

At lunch time someone said something they shouldn't have said and I blew up. I never, ever lose my cool. But today I did and in front of various assorted permanent and temp workers I got downright nasty over something that has been going on at work for a year. Said things like, "I'm tired of this bullshit and I am not going to take it anymore." Very loudly. Stunned faces ensued. And I'm not going to take it. Certain people need to act their fucking age and stop with the cliques and deciding not to hire perfectly competent people because they are friends with so-and-so. The boss is on my side, so they better mind their fucking manners.
























Post rant.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus