<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well, what have I been up to? Not really paying attention to the news, I watched some telly the other night and the political ads were just ridiculous. I went to Ms. Ruth McClung's website (the Republican running against my US Representative) and it was like looking at some high school student's term paper. She claims she is a rocket scientist. Right.

Work is going well, I am still gainfully employed. The shingles pain has largely subsided and I correctly diagnosed someone else as having this affliction.

Last night I made another batch of watermelon rind pickles, using half brown sugar instead of refined white sugar. They come out much darker, although I think the taste is probably the same. Someone asked why I am making them- Holiday presents!





















Brown sugar watermelon rind pickles.

Is it just me, or is Facebook just getting boring?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus