<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Last night at Richard and Roger's Christmas Eve Party I won the dice game for the second year in a row! I am going to do something good with the $36.

This morning I got up early and took Mark and Sandy to the airport. After coming back and resting some more, Evan and I had dark chocolate pudding for breakfast. Then it was time to open presents!
























Santa brought Evan a glockenspiel. And some button fly jeans, archaeology tools, and an archaeology book.

























Mummy unwrapping.

Mummy got yarn, slippers, a pink bathrobe, knitting book, a purse, and some 1940s doilies. Santa brought me dish towels, a wooden spoon, a nice ceramic pie pan, and a shower curtain with cute monkeys on it.




















Wrapping paper!

A sock monkey toy proved popular.
























Puff chewing on Sock Monkey's bottom.



















Joey also played with Sock Monkey.




















Snowball was scared of Sock Monkey, but agreed to a photo op.
























I got the best present.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus