<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 23, 2011

You're the Bestest. I had a great weekend with Evan. On Friday night we played dominoes with Mark, Sandy, and Zane. I even won a game.





















Bestest.

On Saturday morning we had breakfast with Sylvia and Dan. There are a fun couple and I had a great time getting to know them. Sylvia gave me a cookbook with really interesting recipes.

That afternoon, Evan and I drove out to the Tohono O'odham Cultural Center and looked at the exhibits. Then we came back and took Mummy to her favorite knitting store. She was very happy.

This morning Evan and I went to Sweetwater Wetlands and admired the huge number of ducks.



















Northern Shovelers.




















American coots.

Once again, an awesome weekend.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus