<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 04, 2011

At the Farmer's Market I arrived later than normal and everything was pretty picked through.
























I purchased:

- six tomatoes
- three chili peppers
- two onions
- eight small peaches

I immediately ate two of the peaches. One wasn't all the way ripe, the other was perfect.

I sauteed a half onion, two cloves garlic, and the six chopped tomatoes, plucked some rosemary from the bush in my backyard, added some salt and pepper. After it was cooked, I put it in the blender to make sauce.

I then sliced an eggplant from last week, breaded it with egg/milk mixture and flour/cornbread mixture, fried those, blotted on paper towel. I layered the eggplant and sauce and added thin slices of pepperjack cheese.
























Eggplant Pepperjack.

Very delicious!!!

Since the kitchen was already hot, I made vanilla bean cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream frosting. I don't really like the taste of powdered sugar, so I added a slab of cream cheese to the frosting.
























Vanilla bean cupcake.

I'm so lazy that I will take the cupcakes and frosting to work and let the co-workers frost their own.

Good lord, I feel bloated now...

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus