<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 16, 2012

Today is my half-birthday. It really ought to be a national holiday.

So let's see. Inside now, writing stuff at work, making a Power Point (I am horrible at doing so), and feeling antsy. While I mainly do historical archaeology, I suddenly find myself interested in prehistoric archaeology. The structures and ceramics from my dig at the old fort were very interesting.

Still plugging away at the gym and watching what I eat. I am down about 20 pounds since January 24. Four more months before I get re-tested for cholesterol.

Mummy is here for another month. She continues to be extremely picky about her food and I am completely out of ideas. Mashed potatoes will be served tonight.





Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus