<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 25, 2012

We went to the Grand Canyon yesterday and I am worn out.

Evan and Mummy. 

 The Grand Canyon is both. At times, it is difficult to look over the side, so far down.

Click on the picture to see it better.

The park sells a book in the gift shops that details every single person who died in the park. I was glad no one fell over the cliff while I was there. People certainly do stupid things.


We also went to Walnut Canyon, but I forgot my camera in the car.


At times I was a bit short with my mother, who is acting her age and some. When we got home I took a nap, which ended when she started making noises in the kitchen. When I walked in, I discovered she had cut opened the gel freezer pack that goes into the cooler and was squeezing it into a bowl, since she had decided it was edible (it had a picture of a strawberry on it). I was not amused.

She has been here for four months and a week, and I am ready to have the place to myself again.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus