<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Patrick, Mark, and I journeyed north on Interstate 10 to attend pool volleyball at Richard's casa. The clouds looked threatening, but it would not rain much on us during the course of our games. There was a tiny hummingbird watching us once again.

Woodpecker.

My knowledge of birds has impressed everyone.

Many exciting games were played. I was on the losing team several times, despite my valiant efforts.


Playing!


The guys.

I always look very bald while my hair is growing back out again.

Shirtless!

I made Patrick K. try on my glasses. They make everyone look smarter.

Patrick K.

The other Patrick was having a lovely afternoon.

Patrick and moi.

Mark also had a nice time.

Today's excitement, making prickly pear syrup.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus