<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 04, 2014

After last week's gas line break, what else could go wrong? My washing machine died. 2004-2014. I paid $435 for it. The new one I purchased cost $335 (on sale and Doug found a $50 coupon).

My backyard is blooming like crazy.

Brittle bush.

I happened to see the one cactus that blooms for about 24 hours.

Cactus.

At the old fort site, the work is nearing completion. The ruined officer's quarters have roofs and porches. The scale is wonderful, you can really envision what the space looked like.

Officer's Quarters.

Later in the day I journeyed into the basement of the museum building. It would make a great horror movie set.

I am scared.

Lately I've had insomnia. I wake up in the middle of the night fretting about things. I vowed never to do this when I was younger (my father had the same problem). But it is happening. Having $855 in unexpected bills, and the need to replace my car tires and shocks... SIGH


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus