<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 01, 2014

The doctor told me to lose 20 pounds. Last Wednesday I helped Noah, who was in town, do some moving and we went to Eegees and I had a veggie grinder. The next day I started getting a stomach ache in the afternoon and on Friday it got worse and worse. I came home from work and went right to bed.

Leg cramps too. I weighed myself, 219 pounds. And at 3:30 AM everything started leaving my body. Oh.my.golly. In 24 hours I was going every 10 to 15 minutes. Threw up three times, twice out my nose it was so violent. So thirsty, but everything I drank just ran directly through.

This morning, at 8:30, I was down to 207 pounds. Who knew you could lose so much weight, so fast?

Joshua recommended getting some pedialyte and so at 5:00 AM I was driving around until I finally found a Walgreens that was open and bought two liters. The cashier was super bored and wanted to chat. I was afraid I was going to make a mess right there. At least that stuff seems to be working, I am no longer completely dehydrated.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal tomorrow.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus