<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 18, 2015

So it was my 52nd birthday and I decided to do something fun. So I invited Kamron and Mark to come over and decorate sugar cookies. I made the cookies the night before, picked out a dozen favorite cutters, used the Better Homes and Garden recipe. Kamron showed up first and helped me color the powdered sugar and lemon juice frosting.

Kamron mixing frosting.

We spooned the frosting into plastic baggies and nipped one corner. Mark showed up and the cookie decorating commenced.


Mark, the artiste.

We talked about Burning Man (Kamron went) and life in general.

Cookies.

The frosting was a little too runny, unfortunately, but we did out best.

I made the frowny bear.

It was a fun get-together. Everyone should have a good time on their 52nd birthday!


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus