<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lately I just feel haggard. For various reasons I have been so stressed out. Last week I had a melt down and it wasn't pretty. You can only take so much drama and uncertainty before it becomes too much.

I look in the mirror and I see someone so tired. Sometimes I wonder if this is what a mid-life crisis looks and sounds like. But I don't have the cash to buy a new car or a fancy outfit.

One positive thing is that I finally paid off the trusty Ford Focus. Last night I came close to totaling it due to another driving who was probably driving drunk.

I try to stay positive and at moments that works. Tomorrow I am going to bake a cake and go to a party and maybe something will click.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus