<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Well it is a bazillion degrees outside. Summer has arrived. I put the little window-mounted AC unit in and it is cranked up. Still, a couple of rooms away I am busy sweating.

 I went over and collected Patrick and we drove up to Richard's house to play pool volleyball. It was a lot of fun, although I am fairly sore at the moment.

David, Todd, Gordon, Mark, Roger, Richard, and Patrick.

I made an angel food cake (so easy!) and lemon curd to go on it. It was pretty tasty.

Today I went to work, stopping beforehand at Trader Joe's. Finishing up a report. Then home. Then to the hospital to visit Doug. Tomorrow out to dig until it gets too hot. 

Life continues. Still increasingly stressful. I may have to make some pretty drastic decisions soon.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus