<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

All Souls 2016. I put up my altar. 2016 has been an awful year of people dying.




I made gingerbread and sugar cookies and Josselo and Patrick came to help decorate. The frosting mixture wasn't the best (too thick).

Patrick.

Patrick did the best decorating. It was Josselo's first time decorating cookies.



For my cocktail party I made baklava, spinakopita, hummous, and a chocolate cemetery cake. Josselo made pico de gallo salsa, his mother's recipe.

Cemetery cake.

Josselo did my makeup and I did his. Then I did the makeup of probably 8 or 10 other people. I was busy drinking gin and tonics and got a little drunk.

Josselo and Homer.

Robert and Ray's friend Christopher has makeup artist skills, and I asked him to do Erika's.
Christopher works on Erika.

He did an awesome job.

Erika.

Wally came down from Phoenix. I first met Wally in 1987 at Fort Union. It was his first Procession.

Wally.

We walked down to the Procession and watched for a while. I was glad to come home and climb into bed. 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus