<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I have been in such a bad mood because of the horrible things happening in our country. I have been keeping myself occupied by working on a family history book for my family. I've pulled together various family sketches that I have written over the last 25 years, editing, adding missing references, and finding new information. I'm back to my mother's fourth great grandparents and contemplating going back one more.

It's a little cool lately, it has been raining on and off for the last few days. So Buddy is coming in and sleeping on the couch. When he comes in he demands a treat so I give him a little shredded cheese.

Snore.

Tonight I made lemon cupcakes with lemon curd filling and lemon cream cheese frosting for my co-worker Lisa's birthday.

Sprinkles!

I have many plates on my kitchen wall. This is one of my favorites, a decal-printed souvenir plate from my home town with a very fey bear.


See-saw.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus