<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 16, 2018

Oh another mass shooting and the usual Republican "prayers and thoughts" bullshit. The gun nutters will run to the store to buy more mastabatory supplies. And it is too soon to talk about it even while survivors and the parents of the kids killed are being interviewed begging Republicans to do something. Because the NRA dollars are more important than the lives of school kids. And concert goers. And people attending church. And so on.

I'm working on a family history book for my family. Currently checking everything, adding footnotes, adding marriage and death dates for children. It is unexpectedly tedious, partly because new records have become available and I need to hunt those down. It will be several hundred pages of texts, maps, photographs. I hope the family members like it, but you never know.

I recently make lemon cupcakes with lemon curd and lemon frosting and chocolate cupcakes with malted milk frosting for my non-profit's living history day. They were quickly consumed. I need to develop better skills at applying frosting, to me it looked like a pile of poop ended up on each.

Snowball is shedding and there is hair everywhere. It is gross.

This has to be the most dull blog post in the last few years.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus