<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Thank goodness Carlos was able to fix the plumbing ($600), in time for the Egg Party, and I will not have to worry about that. Having a 91 year old house means many things are falling apart. Right now the walls are cracking all over the place from settling. It is a little unnerving to see.

This year I made a tres leche cake, a chocolate mayonnaise cake with chocolate frosting, potato salad, hummus, and guacamole. I managed to forget the tahini in the hummus, but it still was mostly eaten up.

Tres leche cake.

I had a basket of goodies for the five kids and three for the adults who found the most plastic eggs.

 Prize baskets.

I managed to forget to take pictures of people decorating eggs. And I am too tired to go to the fridge and take a photo of decorated eggs. Having a party is a lot of work. Cleaning, more cleaning, yardwork, cooking, more cleaning.

Daffodils.

Not as many people as usual for the party. They lined up in front at 3:00 and I yelled Go!

 Egg Hunters.

There were over 400 eggs to find, so it took a while.

Luke and Allen finding eggs.

Honestly, it was easier to guess who had the most eggs rather than count them. 

Tim (1st), David (2nd), and Allison (3rd).

The kids had a great time and the adults did too. It was nice having my friends over and I got to visit with everyone.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus