<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 21, 2018

I had a nice 55th birthday. Matt came over and gave me a lovely photo book.


Steve McCurry, The Iconic Photographs.

We then headed over to the Presidio Museum where I have a couple of talks and also showed kids how to make beer cap magnets featuring loteria images.

We went to lunch at BK's where the service was sub-par, but I still enjoyed the meal.

We came back and Matt gave me a beautiful work of art, a photo of the 2017 eclipse on glass.


Eclipse photo.

Doug came over and gave me a store-bought mini-birthday cake. It was very colorful.

On Saturday night I worked Retro Game Show and Peter gave me a photo of me taken at the Tucson Birthday Party.


August 20th, 2018.

And then yesterday a mysterious package showed up at the gate, containing a beautiful pink glass cake stand. I have no idea who sent it to me! I am going to use it when I have my All Souls Procession Party.


Mystery cake plate.

And so yes, I had a nice birthday, the best in a long time.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus