<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Holiday continues.

Every night I turn the lights on and sit on the couch and look at them. So pretty.


Buddy Cat in the rocking chair.

Snowball next to the real tree.

At night Buddy comes inside and sleeps on the couch. It has been rather cold here, it froze two nights in a row and the pretty bouganvillea is frozen and looks awful.

Buddy chewing on his teddy.

I will confess that it has been a difficult time this year. I have broken down many times, sometimes over the most mundane things. I see something and think, "Mother would have liked that." 

Santa Claus and Santa Matt.

Christine's Antique Store closed and had a big sale. I purchased some transfer printed dishes. Also three decal printed plates with quails and pheasants (I already had two). I finally found my stash of picture hooks and hung them up in the study.



On Holiday Eve I went to Richard and Roger's annual party. It was nice to see Esme, Richards 90-something mother. She and his brother Tony liked the lemon meringue pie I made with some Meyer Lemons I picked from my tree. As usual, Roger and Richard cooked fabulous foods.

Desserts.

Nibbles.

At night Ruby crawls under the blankets to keep warm. Sometimes she gets her sweater put on and she runs around, I'm glad she hasn't chewed it like she chews everything else.

Sleepy buddies.






Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus