<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 08, 2019

Holiday preparations continue. I have a boozy fruitcake in the fridge. I have been making tincan luminarias. I have finished decorating the house.

Even Ruby is decorated.

I still have a few gifts left to get. I stopped by an Indian grocery store and purchased lovely things to eat. Last night I made Matt supper with them, and then made him read a Father Christmas book that belonged to Mother.

Snowball, Buddy Cat, Matt, and Ruby.

I finished the garland that hangs all around the living room. It is very festive and apparently garlands are "in" this year. I like craft activities.

Garlands, stockings, and trees.

In the study I made my version of a Nativity Scene, complete with a dinosaur I got at Dinosaur National Monument back on my mid-life crisis roadtrip in 2017.

Nativity, 65 million BC.

I was going to make watermelon rind pickles today, but when I cut the watermelon open I discovered the rind was too thin. So I ate some of the watermelon, although I confess it really isn't a favorite of mine.

Today Matt and I will watch the 9th episode of Watchman. And perhaps an episode of The Crown. I feel sorry for the old-school TV stations that have such dreary shows.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus