<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 02, 2020

Being named Homer means that you don't get those name things (key chains, mugs, etc) at gas stations. When I was in second grade I had a Mexican kid named Homero in my class. One day he took the class and showed up the shack his family lived in. Shortly afterward, he and his family were sent back to Mexico. We had played together, even though we couldn't speak each other's language.

Well last year I met another Homer and then on Saturday I met another.

Two Homers.

It is spring time in Tucson. The flowers are blooming, At the Courthouse I admired the pretty yellow blossoms.

Blossoms.

My peach (or nectarine?) tree is starting to blossom. 

Peach or nectarine.

I filled out my primary ballot tonight. I like Joe Biden. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. He has always been my top choice, perhaps because he came out for marriage equality before it was popular. 

I'm with Joe.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus