<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 03, 2020

I'm so tired of the police killing African-Americans. 

I'm so tired of white women my age saying "All Lives Matter" and claiming that they have been discriminated because they are white.

I'm tired of Republicans. The Republican Party is evil. Donald Trump is evil. Disagree with me? Go to fucking hell.

I'm tired of seeing people doing stupid things in public. 40 people died from Covid-19 in Arizona yesterday.

I'm tired of many other things.

I gave money to Black Lives Matter and a justice group. I sent messages to three African-American friends letting them know I support them and care about them.

What happens next? I honestly don't know. I do know that I will fight for civil rights and denounce people for racism.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus