<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2021

They opened Covid-19 vaccination to people 55+ a couple of weeks ago. I called and got an appointment for April 15th. Last Monday I received a call and was asked if I wanted to change my appointment and I did. So I drove to the Kino Sports Complex last Wednesday. It took about an hour from start to finish. I received trhe Pfizer vaccine.

Waiting for vaccine.

The next day around 10:45 AM, while out digging, I started to feel weird- could not concentrate and kept making mistakes. So I came home and went to bed for a while.

When I got up I made a yellow cake with nutella filling and chocolate frosting. It was Matt's 44th birthday. I took it over along with his presents- a Singer sewing machine and a variety of cloth and sewing goods. I look forward to him sewing me elaborate outfits.


Matt's cake.

I confess, the cake wasn't the best I have ever made. I blame it on the side effects of the vaccine. I am scheduled for my second vaccine on April 7th, I already feel a sense of relief, no longer having to fear that I am going to die from Covid.

 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus