<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2021

We carved pumpkins at Richard and Roger's, Matt's was yellow and mine was warty with ears.

Jack O Lantern.

When I was probably four my mother gave me a little wooden Noah's Ark for Christmas. I still had five of the figures including a rabbit and Mrs. Noah. I managed to find a duplicate ark on Ebay for not much and of course I had to get it.


Noah's ark.

I made an altar for the Presidio and one for my house. It included photos of my ancestors and pets. Buddy Dog is now in a $10, over-100-year-old urn (Matt had to put him in there). 


Altar.


Closeup.

I made sugar and gingerbread cookies, decorating them. Burned most of the sugar cookies.


\
Cookies.

I also made chocolate mayonnaise cupcakes with buttercream frosting and chocolate tombstones.

Cupcakes.

I hosted a small, vaccinated cocktail party (mostly outside) before the procession. It was very nice to have an almost normal gathering. Matt and I were cowboys.

Cowboys.

At home Ruby and Snowball jockey for attention. Ruby gets so jealous. Sometimes she and Clyde Kitty play, that is fun to watch.


Homer, Ruby, and Snowball.

 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus