<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2021

Goodbye 2021.

My annual end-of-year selfie. Is this wretched year finally over?

More zoom meetings.
Masks.
Stupid people.
Stupid politicians (Manchin, Sinema, almost all Republicans).
Some good archaeology.
Some good genealogy.
Lots of time with Matt.
Spoiling Ruby, Snowball, and Clyde.
Seeing Pete and Rose have a cute baby, Zoe, who gets cuter every time I see her.
Crossword puzzles.
Fat.
A new water heater for Doug.
Thrift store paintings.

Good deed for the year. This summer I went to an estate sale with Matt. In the backyard I came across a box of photos and letters. I purchased them for $20. I was able to research and identify almost all of the people. Then I located a relative, a woman born in 1940. The photos came from her grandfather and included many photos of her mother and uncle, and even some of her. I sent them to her and I know she must have been excited to get them, she sent me a card afterward. I wrote a blog post on my other blog (HERE).

Homer, 31 December 2021, 11:02 AM

 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus