<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Well last week was dreadful. Luckily the car situation was resolved quickly. I had it towed over to the Hyundai dealership where they determined the problem was a fuel injector and something else, it did not require a complete new engine. So by Tuesday afternoon the car was back. I also got a new gas dryer on Tuesday afternoon, so my laundry room is functioning again.

And then there was the vile person threatening me with a libel lawsuit. A common tactic of this vile person. I made sure I collected some of the crap it had written about me, all lies. If  it ever threatens me again I will threaten it back. Vague, I know. 

I gave two 1.75 hour tours today of public art downtown. My feet are killing me. It makes me very whiney.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus