<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 17, 2022

It is October and finally things have cooled off. It is still raining after the end of the Monsoon. There was even hail on Saturday.

Robert and I hung out one Saturday and among other things we went to Eegees for lunch.

Open your eyes Robert!

In September, Sandy made a special guest star appearance from Australia. He hasn't been back in the US for 10 years. He stayed at my house for the first week and one night we got on the street car and went down to IBTs, where there happened to be a trivia contest. We placed third! Sandy is planning to return permanently to the US next year. Yeah!

Sandy, Diva, and Homer.

Ruby was super-excited to have a new human boyfriend. Sandy was nice to play ball with.

Ruby.

Someday I need to adopt a friend for Ruby, another dog for her to play with. I will probably wait for Snowball to go, since I don't think little Snowball would like another dog.

Matt bought a condo in a co-op and has been slowly fixing things up- removing the many shelves and painting primer and paint. 

Homer and Matt.

I bought a set of photographs at an estate sale. Not expecting that they were from the same family. When I removed some from their frames, I found that they were labeled and could be identified. I researched the family and posted the data on my Identifying Thrift Store Photographs website. It is very satisfying to solve genealogical mysteries.

Austin Todd.



 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus