<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 01, 2023

 Covid 19 is a terrible nuisance. So the day after I returned from my adventure I started feeling weird. On Thursday I had to drive up to Gilbert to do a survey. When I finished I had the option of going to some antique stores that Matt and I had gone to in either 2018 or 2019. Instead I drove home and went to bed.

The next morning I tested positive. That day was the worst day. At one point I had a fever of 101.6. Plus body aches, a head ache, coughing up gunk. The next day (Saturday) was also pretty bad. But then I started feeling better. By Wednesday I felt fairly normal. I never lost my sense of taste and smell.

I was still testing positive, although the line was getting paler and paler. Finally yesterday (Sept 30) I did two tests that were negative.

Sandy is also recovering and is still positive, but I have immunity from Covid for a while.

Anyways it was so nice to see Matt and do normal things. We went to Gay Pride and I was amazed at how few people I knew there. Today we went to a couple of antique stores. I'm still taking naps, I guess I am not at 100 percent.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus