<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 16, 2023

There was a partial solar eclipse in Tucson on Saturday. At 9:30 I convinced Matt to come outside and see it. His neighbor had welder's glasses that he passed to me, and then I handed to Matt. After he put them on he was like, "Wow, it is an eclipse." He was not as excited as I was. 

You could see the eclipse better in the leaf shadows. This was 15 minutes later as we were walking to Matt's truck to go to the Gather market. 


Leafy eclipse.

October is my busy month at the Museum. A talk, two floral crown workshops, two tours. And then getting ready for the All Soul's Procession Party. I have finished the flowers for my arch, now need to make about 30 more for the Museum offrenda.



 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus