<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 28, 2024

March. I spent a day survey with Brent northeast of Tucson. A 12.5 hour day. Looked at one previously identified site and that the most interesting thing. Lots of wildflowers, so that was nice to see.


Walking along US 70, north of Mount Graham.

In mid-March I took Matt to India Twist for his birthday supper. Afterward he got a store-bought cake (I know, bad). 

Matt, 47.

I put out some decorations for an Egg Day Party.


Mother made me the knitted ducks and chicken.

I made a cake and cookies.

Chocolate and raspberry cake.


Lemon sugar cookies.

A small group showed up to dye eggs, eat sandwiches and potato salad, and hang out.

Eggs.

Mark, Matt, and J.P.

Ruby had a nice time. John played Ball with her for a long time.


Ruby.
 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus