<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Goddam Nightmare. I dreamed I was in the backseat of a car with Him, Peter, John, and others- stopped at a donut shop. While he was out buying big gooey rolls, the others started telling me how long it had taken after the break-up for them to sleep with him. No one cared that it upset me.

In real life I woke up pretty upset. I had gone to bed feeling crappy since I got too much sun in Patagonia and by late afternoon had a splitting headache. I was supposed to go to Bob and Steve's Italia party and I made baked brie (raspberry, pink grapefruit, and kiwi-gooseberry) to take along, but as I drove over I was feeling rather nauseated. I apologized, came home, and promptly puked violently. Nasty. It came out my nose. It burned and I had to blow and blow before the chunks of crackers and grapes from lunch had cleared out. You probably didn't need to know that.




3:00 AM- Joey and two of my linoleum art pieces.
homerpatagoniasmallsize.jpg


Green flowers.


Hooked rug fraqment.


Distressed brown piece.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus