<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Another day of digging at the triplex. Found lots of cool artifacts- some beautiful painted Hohokam pottery, a shell bird, some bright blue majolica. Today was the last day for this phase of the project. Geez it was hot in the afternoon. Can't wait for fall to really arrive.

I'm going to Washington, DC on Thursday to go to the National Archives, spend time with Pat & Diane and little Bridget, and see John G., who moved there in August and who I really miss. I love DC, I love the sound the subway cars make when you approach a station, I love the Library of Congress and the bug room at the Smithsonian. Maybe someday I'll get to live there again.

I talked with Shane on the way home from work. He says I need to landscape my front and backyards and that doing so would eliminate any boring moments in my life. I think he is right, the only problem being the fact that the Historical Society has 600 of my future-patio bricks as part of their Rio Nuevo, Rio Viejo exhibit. Shane's a remarkable guy, I'm glad he is my friend.



My yellow kitchen.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus