<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Lazy day, worked a while, went and bought a couple of books and Sinead O'Connor's new album. Waiting at home for someone to come see the guesthouse. Tonight dinner with Curtis at Chipotle- he says there is nice scenery there.

Nothing earth-shattering, nothing extra special, and that is okay. I'm easing into my next decade kinda excited to see what I will make of it, who will be my new friends, what places I will go. The last ten years have been a time of change (bought a car, a house, another car), saw new places (in Europe twice, a number of states, Canada), and had my heart broken. Sigh. So I'm going to go forward and make my 40s the best damn decade yet.


Today in front of the brown rug piece.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus