<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

I've been bad, I've gone to the Shelter without Panchesco as a guide. But Jeffrey T. wanted a drink and I can't go back to Kon Tiki for another ten years or so.



We had gone to an Ethiopian restaurant for dinner. Nice, healthy, filling. So a drink was in order. The Shelter is all about the 60s, at least the tacky part of that decade. My favorite things at the bar are the Kennedy-King-Kennedy tv dinner tray and the Jetson's chandelier above the bar. I can't say the Cosmopolitan martini was a favorite. Although after I pulled the orange peel out it was a little better.



If I was a straight woman I'd hang out at that bar- the guys are pretty good looking. Even the dowdy blonde had some big muscle-bound lug hanging onto her, as Jeffrey and I noticed.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus