<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Shopping Day. I've been awful busy being poor lately, so now that I have a paycheck in the bank and the bills are paid, I get to go shopping. For exciting things like food and cat litter and toilet paper. But the highlight will be going to buy a new washing machine. The old one had been making horrible sounds for several years and finally kicked the bucket. It "works" on a couple of settings, but doesn't get all of the soap out. So I'm off to Sears and instead of that new digital camera I've been wanting I'm getting a Kenmore. That deserved an exclamation point, but I just couldn't get the energy to press the shift key for it.

Oh and all of you poor freezing East Coast people, it is going to be in the 70s here today.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus